CategoriesFaith and Spirituality - Gardens and Nature - Parks and Green Spaces - Wellbeing
Join Swan School of Tai Chi & Chi Gung at Hidcote, for a unique perspective of the gardens with the ancient Chinese practice of Tai Chi.
The first Saturday of the month join Swan School of Tai Chi & Chi Gung at Hidcote, for a unique perspective of the gardens with the ancient Chinese practice of Tai Chi.
• The First Saturday of every month from 7th January until 2nd December 2022, 9:15 to 11am. (There will be no Tai Chi session in May, there will be two in April instead)
• Class will start promptly at 9:30am, please arrive at Hidcote by 9:15 and meet at Visitor Reception.
• You can book and pay online here. For more information please contact Hidcote Phone: 01386 438333
• £10 per person – maximum class size is 40 people.
• We recommend that warm, flexible clothing, gloves and sturdy shoes as classes will be outdoors.