Monday, 23 November 2020 - 11:30am to Friday, 27 November 2020 - 5:30pm
Carers Rights Day 2020
Looking after someone? Know your rights.
Most of us will provide unpaid care for someone who is older, disabled or seriously ill at some point in our lives. Taking place on Thursday 26 November, Carers Rights Day brings together organisations from across the UK to reach out to carers with information, advice and support.
This year’s theme is Know Your Rights. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted every aspect of caring, affecting carers’ access to support and services, and their physical and mental health. Many are caring for the first time, while those who’ve been caring for a while are facing greater challenges and pressures than ever before. It’s never been more important for carers to be informed and know their rights
Gloucestershire Carers Hub are running virtual sessions all week via Zoom covering:
- Monday 23rd November 2020 – Right to be Safe
- Tuesday 24th November 2020 – Right to Finances
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 – Right to Employment
- Thursday 26th November 2020 – Right to be Healthy and Carers Rights Day
- Friday 27th November 2020 – Right to be You
Click Here for full timetable
To book call 0300 111 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.